Take advantage of automatic refills
We know you depend on your prescriptions to help you maintain good health. With automatic refills, you can have peace of mind that you’ll always have your prescriptions when you need them. For customers like you, auto refills make it easier for you to stay on top of your prescriptions and still have time to do the things you like.
If you have an eligible prescription, such as your daily heart medication, with multiple refills on file, you can sign up for automatic refills with us. Let us show you how to get started.
How auto refills work
Once you sign up for auto refills, we take care of the entire refill process for you. When a refill becomes available, we’ll get to work processing your prescription. We ship your medicine directly to your home with free standard shipping so you never miss a dose.
We’ll also email you about your refill’s progress so you’ll know when it’s coming.
How to sign up for auto refills
- Follow these quick and easy steps to sign up your prescriptions for auto refills in your Humana Pharmacy® account. Note: Not all prescriptions are eligible for auto refills. You can see which ones are eligible on the My Prescriptions page.
- To start, sign in to your account on HumanaPharmacy.com. Once you’re signed in, you’ll be directed to your personal account dashboard.
- Once here, find "My Rx" from the navigation bar at the top of your screen and select "Manage automatic refills."
- Now you should be on the "Automatic refills" page. All you need to do is select the box next the medication you'd like to set up for automatic refill.
- Then select the "Update" button to save your changes. Once you confirm your email, select the “Enroll in auto-refill” button and you’re good to go.
To refill your prescriptions automatically, you'll need a credit card on file. To do that, go to the "Shipping & payment" section under "Account" and add your credit card information. Be sure to select “Charge this card for future orders” so we know which credit card to use for your automatic refills.
How to manage your auto refills
If you’d like to remove a prescription from automatic refill, select "Manage automatic refills" from the "My Rx" drop-down menu and turn off auto refill. The auto refill will be canceled in our system and you can decide when you want to order your next refill.